Siri Paulson, a great friend and great writer, nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I’m thrilled. (Hush. I’ve never been nominated for anything, much less an award.)
So, here are the rules:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 400 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
Okay, so here are Siri’s 10 questions for me to answer:
1. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Trek all the way, baby!
2. What’s your favourite item of clothing? Why?
My hoodie. Because it keeps me warm when the office is really, really cold.
3. What do you like best about blogging?
I love being able to just be myself, write about what comes to mind. And it’s fun.
4. If you could live in another country, which one would it be?
Ireland for sure. (I’m Irish. It’s been my dream to visit Ireland someday).
5. Tea or coffee?
Neither! I’m a Coke Zero girl.
6. Oceans or mountains?
7. What are you reading right now?
Gates of Rapture by Caris Roane and Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione.
8. Tell us a memory from when you were a kid.
My grandparents lived in a house that was three doors away from the corner, and the corner ice cream shop. And across the street was an empty field where a school used to be. I have so many memories of playing in that field with my sister and cousins and going to get ice cream from the shop. And that shop is still there (we’re talking at least 30 years). Our family was together, my grandparents were still alive…nothing really mattered, you know? It was jut us being kids, living and loving life. I would love to be as carefree as I was back then, but I grew up. 😉 Things are different now.
9. Who’s your favourite superhero (or supervillain)?
Spiderman. Even though I’m terrified of spiders. He’s just that cool.
10. Vampires, werewolves, or zombies?
Vampires will always be #1 for me, followed by werewolves and zombies.
Okay! Nominees! I don’t know anything about their blogs, so I’m just gonna choose some cool people:
1. Ana Ramsey
2. Kendall Gray
3. K.A. Rundell
4. Page in Training
Annnd…that’s all I can think of at the moment. (It’s 12:30am. Me tired).
10 questions for you guys to answer:
1. What is your favorite book of all the books you’ve written?
2. Plotter or pantser? Or both?
3. Have you ever participated in NanoWriMo?
4. Have you always been a writer, or did it just fall into your lap?
5. Do you have any unusual hobbies?
6. Do you believe in ghosts? Why or why not?
7. What piece of jewelry do you always wear?
8. Do you speak any foreign languages? What are they?
9. Are you a java lover or a cola lover?
10. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
Okay, time for me to hit the hay. Thanks Siri for nominating me. I feel special.